Can I apply for early graduation?

  1.  Yes, as long as you comply with the university regulations regarding early graduation, you may submit an application for early graduation.
  2.  According to university regulations, the earliest you may graduate is one year or one semester in advance.
    ※For further information, please dial ext. 63279.