National Chengchi University provides the following methods from which you may choose:
I. Applying in person:
1. Present student ID or National ID card for verification
2. NT$10 fee for each application
(Pay at the automatic cashier machine in the hallway outside of the Registration Section)
II. Applying online:
You may navigate to the website below:
to apply for documents. After the fees are paid, the university will send the documents to you according to the mailing method you selected.
III. Applying by post:
Please send the following documents by post:
1. The completed application, along with a copy of both sides of your National ID card. Download the application form at the website below:
2. The original receipt for the money transfer.
(NT$10 fee per application, and an additional NT$15 fee for money transfer)
[Account number: 00148908, Account name: National Chengchi University]
Mailing address: No. 64, Zhinan Road Section 2, Wenshan District, Taipei City
Registration Section of the Office of Academic Affairs, National Chengchi University
3. Enclose a stamped, self-addressed registered mail envelope
IV. Applying by proxy:
1. Designated by applicant: Attach power of attorney.
2. Proxy applying by post: Same contact information, but requires an attachment of power of attorney.
※For further information, please contact the Registration Section at extension: 63279