- English transcripts can be obtained from the Registration Section on the 4th floor of the Administration Building.
- Undergraduate students from the class of 1994 or later, and master's or doctoral students from 1997 or later can obtain transcripts the same day.
- Undergraduate students earlier than 1994 and post graduates earlier than 1997 who have previously been issued English transcripts may also
obtain them the same day.
- Individuals that are not described in II, and III require 3 business days before the transcript is ready. Those who cannot pick up the transcript in 3 days, please attach a stamped, self-addressed envelope. When the transcript is complete, it will be sent to you.
- If the transcript is not applied for by the applicant, the proxy must provide power of attorney.
※For further information, please dial ext. 63279.