I am still a current student, but I discovered that I was charged full fare for the bus ticket. What should I do?

If you are a current student but have discovered that the student discount is no longer available, please take your Easy Student ID Card to the Registration Section, Office of Academic Affairs and apply for status extension.

※For further information, please contact the Registration Section at extension: 63279