- Dropping refers to abandoning a course during the semester.
- The deadline for dropping a course is two weeks after midterm exams.
- Students may drop a maximum of one course per semester.after drop, the total credit hours cannot be lower than the minimum credit hours required per semester.
- Credit fees must be paid before for a course before students can drop a course.
- Students with delayed graduation and graduate students who have dropped are not held to a minimum credit hour requirement.
※For further information, please dial ext. 63279.