I lost my student ID. What should I do?

  1. Log onto iNCCU

Administration System Web → Student Information System → Information service for "Access Control Cancellation and Replacement/Renewal Application System" to apply to replace or renew an ID card. After the application is confirmed, print it out and submit it to the Registration Section for processing.

  1. Go to the university library to stop the book check-out function of the old ID card (Library seal is required).
    3.Go to the Registration Section to submit the application form and pay an NT$155 fee (NT$100 for exchange students).

    4. Applying for a new student card generally takes 2 business days. Please take your identity documents to the appointed department counter in Registration Section (Note that for exchange students, please allow 14 business days to process)

If you need to borrow books during this period, you can apply for a temporary student ID with one two-inch photo.

※For further information, please dial ext. 63279.

Address: 4F, Administration Bldg. No.64,Sec.2,ZhiNan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei City 11605,Taiwan (R.O.C)
TEL:886-2-29393091 FAX:886-2-29394044  
Ext.62162 (Office of Dean of Academic Affairs)   Ext. 63279 (Registration Section)   Ext. 62185 (Instruction Resources Section)  
Ext.67892 (Admission Section)   Ext.67893(Recruit Section)   Ext.67874 (General Education Center)
Copyright© 2017 National Chengchi University. All Rights Reserved.