Payment: Stage I, before September 19, 2014 (Friday)
1.Starting on September 3, 2014, tuition statement can be downloaded from the following webpage: https://eschool.firstbank.com.tw/member/index.aspx
2 Payment can be made at any branch of First Commercial Bank in Taiwan with the tuition statement. Students also have the options of automatic withdrawal, telephone voice transfer, wire transfer via online banking, and payment taken from the IC account of student ID. For detailed information please refer to tuition statement. Please keep the receipt so that students can procure it upon request (students that want a refund should pay tuition at the First Commercial Bank counter).
3 The deadline for the tuition payment of fall semester 2014 is September 19 2014 (Friday). The bank may no longer process the payment after the above-mentioned date, and late payments will be dealt with according to article 13 of the school policies.
Payment: Stage II, before November 7, 2014 (Friday)
1. Students below should pay additional fees per credit hour after the add-drop period according to school policy:
（1）Undergraduate students with a minor and/or enrolled in a special program (※If the department has expanded the number of courses for minor programs but you are unable to attend the class and selects a corresponding course in the regular program, you must still pay the credit fees.
(2)Undergraduate students extending their studies beyond the 4-year program with nine credits or less per semester
(3)Master’s and Ph.D. students that are enrolled in Ph.D., Master’s, and undergraduate courses
(4)Undergraduate students that retake a required course two or more times will need to pay for the course per credit hour.
2. Any student enrolled in an English listening course or other related courses that require long-term usage of the language lab will be equired to pay the language lab equipment fee according to regulations.
3. Undergraduate students extending their studies beyond the 4-year program with more than 10 credits per semester will be required to pay the full amount for “tuition and miscellaneous fees”.
4.Students can download the Stage II tuition statement online from October 24 2014.
5. Stage II payment follows the payment procedure detailed in Item 2 of Stage I
6. If the credit fees are not paid on time, you will receive a grade of zero in these courses.
※Undergraduate students that are unable to graduate on time and remain on campus to complete the required number of credits should pay the insurance and IT equipment fees during Stage I of tuition payment (Students who pay fees late will be disciplined according to the regulations of the Registration Section), and then pay the per credit fees and additional school fees during Stage II.