I. Starting on September 1, the Tuition Fee Payment Slip for the Fall Semester of 2012 can be downloaded from the following address: http://moltke.cc.nccu.edu.tw/stuschfee_SSO/index.jsp
II. The official Tuition Fee Payment Receipt also can be printed from the above address link. The printed copy is as valid as the paper receipt.
III. The deadline for the payment of tuition fees for the Fall Semester of 2012 is Friday, September 21, 2012. Students must make the payment according to the steps stated on the payment slip before the deadline. The bank will no longer process the payment after the deadline, and late payments will be dealt with according to Article 13 of NCCU Academic Regulations.
Article 13 of NCCU Academic Regulations :
All students should, within the specified deadline for each semester, pay all required fees and complete procedures as stipulated in the registration notice. The following regulations shall be applied if registration, payment and procedures are not completed by university-stipulated deadlines:
1. Delays of 3 days or less:
For delays of one day, an additional registration fee of NT$100 will be charged.
For delays of two days, an additional registration fee of NT$200 will be charged.
For delays of three days, an additional registration fee of NT$300 will be charged.
2. Delays of 4 to 7 days: An additional registration fee of NT$500 will be charged.
3. Delays of 8 to 12 days: An additional registration fee of NT$1000 will be charged.
4. Delays exceeding 13 days but less than one third of a semester: An additional registration fee of NT$1500 will be charged.
5. Delays exceeding one third of a semester: A student shall withdraw from school if he/she fails to complete the relevant application procedures for the temporary suspension of his/her student status after receiving notification from said school, except in cases of force majeure.
IV. Students can make the payment by cash with the Tuition Fee Payment Slip at any branch of First Commercial Bank in Taiwan. A temporary on-campus teller of First Commercial Bank is set up at Counter No. 8, Cashier Office, which is located on the 5th Floor of Administration Building.
Business hours: 10:30-13:00, Monday ~Thursday
9:00-17:00 on September 21 only
V. For any inquiries, please contact the university’s Cashier Office at Ext. 62127.